Personalizing a Genesis child theme can be really fun and exciting.
You finally found the perfect Genesis child theme, you got your domain name, hosting and WordPress set up and now it’s time to get your website up and running.
You are not really interested in getting a custom website build at this point, but you want to make sure your website is showing your personality and brand in the best light possible.
You might have gotten a logo you made, you have ideas about what kind of content you are going to publish, you know the layout and functionality and you know what you want to achieve with your new website.
While Genesis themes are some of the best on the market, it can be tricky sometime to make Genesis behave the way you want it to.
Save time and money customizing your child theme by hiring me.
What is included
- Installation of the most current version of the Genesis Framework.
- Installation of the most current version of the Genesis child theme of your choice.
- Installation of the plugins used in the theme demo (unless they are premium or paid plugins and you don’t own a license).
- Menu setup
- Sidebar setup
- Personalized site title and site tagline
- Personalized color scheme to match your brand
- Social Media icon setup
- Custom Header
- Custom Background
- Import of existing content
What is not included
- No logo or graphic design work
- No custom design
- No adding of elements or functionality not shown on the theme’s demo site.
If you want to have more in-depth customizations please see Genesis Customizations and Custom Website.
Customzations on a child theme can be done at my regular hourly rate of $100.